1. Tap Settings on your Iphone.
2. Select General
3. Then Select About
4. Find your Wifi Address (this is the Mac address)
See step 2.
1. On Another computer or phone log into Gila hank. Once logged in, look for "my account" and click on it.
2. Then click on "My Account"
3. Scroll down to "Manage Network Connections" Enter Device Name & MAC Address from your device. Click "Add"
Proceed to Tab "Step 3"
1.On your iPhone or iPad, select Settings.
2. Select Wi-Fi.
3. If Wi-Fi is off, press the switch button to turn it on.
4. Click “Other”.
5. Type in EacMonsterNet under “Name”. Click on “Security” and check WPA2 Enterprise.
6. By “Username” type Gila Hank username.
7. By “Password” type Gila Hank password.
8.Click JOIN or ACCEPT. (you may have to click a “Trust” button if it pops up) (if a dismiss warning pops up: ignore. It just means you are not connected yet.)
9. Click on the information “i” next to the EacMonsterNet network, and turn “Private Address” to “off”
Hit save and it should connect. This process can take up to 15 minutes. If this does not work, try again.